Hitorra Technologies, LLC is proud to be a Minority and Women-owned Business
New York State and The City of New York Minority and Women-Owned Business Enterprises (M/WBE) Program expands opportunities for minority and women entrepreneurs.
To be MWBE Certified through the State of New York, Hitorra has met the following requirements:
- Is a business enterprise in which at least fifty-one percent (51%) is owned, operated and controlled by citizens or permanent resident aliens who meet the ethnic definitions. A WBE is the same requirement but woman owned.
- Independently owned, operated and controlled by minority members and/or women.
- The ownership is real, substantial and continuing, and the minority members and/or women must exercise the authority to independently control the day-to-day business decisions.
- Each minority or woman owner upon whom certification is based, cannot have a personal net worth exceeding $3.5 Million after allowable deductions.
- The firm must operate independently of other firms, must demonstrate it is an active business’ and generally, the business must be in operation for at least one year.
To be MWBE Certified through the City of New York, Hitorra has met the following requirements:
- The business is legally authorized to transact business in New York State.
- The business has been in operation (i.e., selling goods and/or services) for at least one year.
- At least 51% of the business is owned, operated and controlled by a U.S. Citizen(s) or U.S. permanent resident(s) who are women and/or members of designated minority groups including:
- Native American
- The business has one of the following legal structures:
- Sole proprietorship
- Limited liability company (LLC)
- Limited liability partnership (LLP)
- Limited Partnership (LP)
- General Partnership
Not for Profit Organizations are ineligible.
- The business’ principal office, place of business or headquarters is located within the five boroughs of New York City
The Arizona Technology Council is a diverse range of technology companies, associate vendors, educational institutions, governmental partners, and non-profit organizations.